I'm running OpenSSH server 3.6.1p2-33.30.6 on RedHat Linux. Users upload
files via a variety of SCP clients, mostly Fetch (on Macs) and WinSCP (on
Windows).

I know that the -p option (or its GUI equivalent) will allow the user to
upload a file with the same modification time as it has on their computer,
rather than getting a timestamp based on my server's clock.

Is there a way to disable this option? I don't trust my users's clocks,
and I want the uploaded file to have the timestamp of my server, not from
their computer. I looked at the man pages for the sshd_config file and
did some web searching, but I came up empty.

Thanks for your help.

Scott

--
Scott D. Anderson
Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts