Do a 'man sshd' and read the section on AUTHORIZED_KEYS FILE FORMAT.
Specifically look at the 'command="command"' option and the environment
settings. Also, make sure that PermitUserEnvironment is enabled.

Using keyfiles, you may enforce such a behavior. I dunno if you can do
it with just password-auth though. I use this for doing RSYNC-over-SSH
jobs, for instance.

--
Coleman Kane