Hello Rory Vieira! This is Rory Savage from the US. So you
want to jail a user to their home directory upon login? Then what
you need to do IMHO is use "chroot". There are a few varying ways
to accomplish this, but I will go over one I have used before that
works.

http://www.technicalarticles.org/art...?article_id=38

Check out that URL, should be all you need. CHROOT'ing is simple.

-Rory

--
Rory Savage, Systems Administrator
Nuvox Communications, NOC Systems