Beginning our move towards SSH on SUN Solaris & AIX servers.

Before we begin, need to know how to handle key management. Distributing
host keys, anything else along that line.

Could someone comment on that subject or recommend a Tool for that
purpose?

Thanks,

Joe

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.