Hi All

I am running an sftp request from a solaris 5.8 w/ OpenSSH
3.7.1p2-pwexp24 to a remote solaris 5.8 w/ SSH-2.0-2.0.13 and it is
failing with the following error(s) after downling about 613267 Bytes.

ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing packet dropped.
ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing packet dropped.
ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing packet dropped.
ssh_packet_wrapper_send_encode_va: flow control problems; outgoing packet dropped.

I tried using -C and -B 650000 and no success

I can run the same sftp request from a different solaris 5.8 w/ OpenSSH
2.5.1p1 and it successfully download the whole file, no problem.

Anyone else has seen similar behaviorr? I did google for this error and found
some discussion without any solution.

Thanks
--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu