--nextPart11783265.SS6FhzeGZC

Hello,

You might be interested in some work done at PSC. They have a patch for bet=
ter=20
performance over long distances (mainly for bulk transfers) called hpn. The=
re=20
is also a hpn+none patch that enables the transfer to be unencrypted (scp)=
=20
while still being authenticated in an ssh manner. Read more at:

http://www.psc.edu/networking/projects/hpn-ssh/

Best Regards,
Peter

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 16.47, AUGERT Jean Philippe (EURIWARE) wrote:
> =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 Hi,
>
> I have readen that an old version of ssh can establish communcation betwe=

en
> host without using crypt method.
>
> Is-it always possible to establish SSH2 communication with no
> encryption=A0???
>
> I know that's not the goal of ssh2 but ..... no choice.

=2D-=20
Peter Kjellstr=F6m |
National Supercomputer Centre |
Sweden | http://www.nsc.liu.se