From: Christ, Bryan [mailto:bryan.christ@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:39 AM
To: McDougall, Marshall (FSH)
Cc: secureshell@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: X11 Forwarding

Thanks for the reply Marshall.

As far as I can tell, at least according to what I have read, there
shouldn't be any need to set DISPLAY manually. It seems it should be
set automatically based on the setting/value for X11DisplayOffset (I
think sshd does the dirty work upon login). If this is not the case,
then I must have misunderstood.