Hi,

I am running into a problem trying to setup OpenSSH 3.6.1 on FreeBSD
5.3 release. I am connecting via clients (both ssh on BSD and WinSCP
on Windows).

When I test the server with "sshd -ddd", I get an error back from the
server which reads:
debug3: Not a RSA1 key file /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key

I have tried creating the above server key many times with no apparent luck.

The clients connect to the server but the connect time is way over 60
seconds so I am bummed out. I have looked on the OpenSSH site and
googled for it but have not found a workable solution.

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Thank you,

Joel