Since you have no network connectivity from a certain
location, I'd suspect routing or access list issues.

There are some tests you can try from both locations:

telnet oldserver 22
telnet newserver 22

You should see something like:

Trying aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd...
Connected to aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd.
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.9p1

Protocol mismatch.
Connection closed by foreign host.

Even if you have tcpwrappers, you'll still get:
Trying aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd...
Connected to aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.

Verify the network that both locations are on, and
compare to the routing on the new system.

It could also be an access list issue on the router.

http://mail.yahoo.com