Hi Manoj

I am almost tempted to say, as many people will, why would you even want
to use ssh then?
Anyway, whatever your reason might be you can do it, and here's a link

http://www.hn.edu.cn/book/NetWork/Ne...sh/ch07_04.htm

Just look for disable encryption on this link and it will take you to do
"UseRsh yes"

Note: I have not tried it but will.

Be safe !

Regards