--Apple-Mail-2--648401125

I upgraded a test workstation to 4.0, I compiled two versions one with
kerberos+afs support and another with just PAM. The goal is to be able
to login using kerberos and get an afs token.

So here's what I've got, if I use the kerberos+afs version I can't
login at all. I don't have a keytab for this workstation which is the
error message I'm getting so I'm assuming that this will work once I
get one from my krb admin.

The bigger problem is the PAM integration. When I login using just PAM
I am able to get logged in but neither my kerberos tickets or my afs
tokens are set. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion on getting
this working. Since I have far to many server with ssh to request
keytabs for all of them.

I'm running on a Debian stable (Woody), using the packaged pam-krb5 and
pam-openafs-session modules.

Thanks,
Derek

"This world is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who
feel."

--Apple-Mail-2--648401125
name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit