On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 10:49:47AM +0100, Vincenzo Sciarra wrote:
> Very cool.
>
> Thanks!!!!!!
>
> If I want to modify the code, how I can do equivalent of SendEnv and
> AcceptEnv?

On the server side, just set AcceptEnv in the config file and use the
environment variable in your program/shell/whatever.

On the client side if you really want a command-line option then get your
directory from getopt() and putenv() it and update options->send_env
and options->num_send_env (see the oSendEnv case in readconf.c for
an example). Are you sure you want to do that, though? You'll have
to maintain a modified client. Alternatively you might just write a
wrapper script that execs ssh with the appropriate SendEnv option.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.