This is a preliminary release and as such should be used at your own
risk. In my testing the application builds under OS X and Linux, passes
the regression tests, and file transfer tests on our test connections
exhibited a 1600% increase in performance
(1.4MB/s versus 20.9MB/s 46ms RTT).

This patch (hpn12v10) is available from
This patch is not linked off of the main web page as of yet. I want to
run some more usage tests on it and get some feedback from people. I'm
also trying to figure out a non-horrific way of passing an additional
value to some of the buffer_* functions.

If you do install it please let me know what your experiences are.
Please make sure your system send and receive buffers are properly tuned

Chris Rapier
openssh-unix-dev mailing list