Darren Tucker wrote:
> Iain Morgan wrote:
>> 14 Macro "_PATH_MAILDIR" (declared at line 359 of "defines.h") has an
>> 14 Macro "_PATH_BSHELL" (declared at line 322 of "defines.h") has an
>> incompatible

> These are defined in /usr/include/paths.h, right? I think we should put
> that back into includes.h or maybe defines.h, because the ones we
> default to in defines.h may not be right.

Actually I got it backward: paths.h is still in includes.h but it's the
"#include " in *.c files that's causing these warnings, so they
would be annoying but harmless. In the future we could test explicitly
for them in configure to prevent the warnings.

Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.
openssh-unix-dev mailing list