Darren Tucker wrote:
> Iain Morgan wrote:
>> 14 Macro "_PATH_MAILDIR" (declared at line 359 of "defines.h") has an
>> 14 Macro "_PATH_BSHELL" (declared at line 322 of "defines.h") has an
>> incompatible

> These are defined in /usr/include/paths.h, right? I think we should put
> that back into includes.h or maybe defines.h, because the ones we
> default to in defines.h may not be right.

Actually I got it backward: paths.h is still in includes.h but it's the
"#include " in *.c files that's causing these warnings, so they
would be annoying but harmless. In the future we could test explicitly
for them in configure to prevent the warnings.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.