Just wanted to let you guys know what the reason was. The problem is
that ld.so.1 is not symlinked to the /lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.27.so file.
Since I use uclibc. Default that one is not created, and while none of
my other apps seem to have a problem with this, openssh apparently does....

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Rogier