On Sat, Nov 12, 2005 at 07:34:28PM +1100, Darren Tucker wrote:
> I've had this patch a while (and I posted an earlier version a while
> back): it tries to use krb5-config to obtain the Kerberos build options.
> If it's not available, or isn't in the path specified to --with-kerberos5
> then the existing behaviour is kept.

Hm, that's not a very good explanation. Make that "tries to use
krb5-config from the default path".

Basically, it's trying to play nice in the case where you have a
krb5-config in the default path, but the other parameters (include path
and so forth) won't result in a working build.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.