Is there an easy way to get the "none" option back into OpenSSH? In
order to do TCP/IP over amateur radio in the U.S. (and most other
countries) we must not use encryption to obscure the meaning of our
info, but we are allowed to use authentication to set up the links.

This means we need normal authentication but we need the "none"
option back in OpenSSH in order to use it across radio links. I
found some stuff in the archives that talked about old patches and
such, but the developers seem dead-set against adding "none" back in
as an option. Is this because nobody could demonstrate a "need",
only a "want"? Well, here's a "need"!