I have been attempting to use the OpenSSH SFTP client to get/mget files
from an open source SSH server called J2SSH/SSHTOOLS. The entire file
is downloaded but then both the server and the client hang. I can see
the Status message indicating EOF is sent from the server and then it
appears that both sides are waiting for some type of input. When
tracing another client to the OpenSSH server, it appears that after the
server sends the Status EOF, the client sends a File Close, the server
then replies with Status Success. Any idea what the OpenSSH client
might be waiting for after the Status EOF?