> I guess you could say that, but I would rather say that you're trying
> to use a tool for a task that it wasn't designed to perform.

I don't think so. I think OpenSSH should provide a simple feature like this
one. A simple crypted proxy.

ssh binds to localhost 31337 and when you connect to that port, it starts a
connection to your server sshd. That's it. So you could do this

$ telnet localhost 31337

instead of

$ ssh server

> You could try running faucet[1] with the script on the server to turn
> it into a TCP service and then use regular port forwarding to reach it.

Thanks, faucet did the trick. Howvere I'm using in on the client side, not on
the server.