On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 02:00:29PM +0300, rz1a@nwgsm.ru wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> Friday, March 25, 2005, 12:24:31 PM, you wrote:
> >> Neither (SSH.com's) ssh-1.2.33 nor ssh-3.2.9.1 sport this switch.

> PS> That doesn't look like OpenSSH version numbers. This is the OpenSSH
> PS> list, you know.
> Oh, yes... I know.
> I was not able to port OpenSSH to my QNX4 yet.

Ahh!

> PS> -c was added to ssh-add.c v 1.65 Thu Jan 23 13:50:27 2003
> Does this feature depend on some cooperation in ssh-agent as well?
> Will it suffice just to pull "ssh-add.c v 1.65" out of the CVS and
> merge with my sources?

ssh-agent is the process asking for the confirmation. ssh-add -c
tells the agent that it should confirm each use of the key. Depending
on whether your agents know how to ask for confirmation already you
may only need the ssh-add modifications. I don't know how well IPC
with ssh-agent is standardized across SSH implementations.

//Peter