Damien Miller wrote:

> * Improve account and password expiry support in sshd(8). Ther server
> will now warn in advance for both account and password expiry.

Curious - does this include Krb5/GSSAPI support? I'd like to expire
passwords at regular intervals, but SSH was my main roadblock since
password would expire with no notice... (I assume it would only warn
you, and not let you change expired passwords)

Kudos to the OpenSSH folks for 4.0...

Best Wishes - Peter
-- | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"

Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (FreeBSD)

iD8DBQFCONksPtVx9OgEjQgRAmjXAKDglbh11NNAFl03SoVGJ1 vngP0enQCg4a/1

openssh-unix-dev mailing list