On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:09:39AM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Originating from an OpenSSH package maintainer's desire to keep
> dependencies to a minimum, the idea to load OpenSC dynamically
> popped up. Now the question is whether this is an approach that
> would be favored by the OpenSSH maintainers?

I'm not an OpenSSH maintainer, but this sounds to me as "even more
dependencies" - portable shared libraries are *hard*, and you'd still
need to have all the calls to OpenSC functions in the OpenSSH code base.

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany gert@greenie.muc.de
fax: +49-89-35655025 gert@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de

openssh-unix-dev mailing list