Christopher, thanks for your response. Our customers have 3.8.1p1 =
binaries today. What is the safest and most efficient way to get the v2 =
performance enhancements to them? I am not very familiar with the Open =
Source patch process. Is there a link for this?
Should I make the changes that I see in the link that you sent manually =
to the source files of 3.8.1p1? Are there any risks/drawbacks to this =
approach? Is it better to upgrade the customer to 3.9.1p1 and,if so, does =
the latter binary have any v2 performance enhancements.

Thank you in advance...

openssh-unix-dev mailing list