Hi all,

I just wanted to temporarily make some new CMS I set up available to the
public for testing on port 8080 of our web server forwarded via ssh to
to my local, firewalled workstation:

ssh me@some-host.tld -R 8080:localhost:80

However I had to notice that this only binds to the loopback interface
and not to all. For -L there is the -g option to low connects to locally
forwarded ports for remote hosts. As far as I can see there is no
equivalent for remotely forwarded ports.

Is there any reason this is not implemented?

PS: Please CC since I'm not subscribed ...

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
http://www.exactcode.de/ | http://www.t2-project.org/