Markus Friedl wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 02:09:34PM -0500, Michael A Stevens wrote:
>>Its somewhat more complicated than this. The correct solution is to scale
>>the SSH window to a value that matches the window of the protocol
>>encapsulating the SSH data.

> it's simple to change this hardcoded application window
> to match the tcp send/receive window.

It is pretty trivial, making it work with Web100/autotuning kernels is
not as trivial but not overly daunting either. It was all included in a
patch we submitted to the openssh-unix-dev list last June. We've been
continuing work on it and other network performance issues since.

openssh-unix-dev mailing list