Amba Giri wrote:
> Should I be filing a Change Request or a bug report for this issue?
> It appears to me that there are ways to enhance the performance of
> SSH v2 from these emails and it may be useful for everyone to get
> the correct changes for this into the next release.

You might want to check out

I presented the results of this work at Supercomputing 2004 (SC04). It
was reasonably well received. We also got a grant from Cisco to continue
work on it (to allay any concerns we aren't forking, just doing
development for the HPC and HPN community we are associated with).

openssh-unix-dev mailing list