Fluxcap V2 on MS Windows Vista - NTP

This is a discussion on Fluxcap V2 on MS Windows Vista - NTP ; Hi there! The first thing I did when I got a Visa Test PC? Installing NTP, of course! As far as I can see, fluxcap V2 installation ran without problems and ntpd is doing a good job as well. I ...

  1. Fluxcap V2 on MS Windows Vista

    Hi there!

    The first thing I did when I got a Visa Test PC? Installing NTP, of course!

    As far as I can see, fluxcap V2 installation ran without problems and
    ntpd is doing a good job as well.

    I would like to receive feedback from anyone who was also able to test
    ntpd on Vista, please post your experiences and/or drop me a mail.

    Best Regards,
    Heiko

  2. Re: Fluxcap V2 on MS Windows Vista

    Heiko Gerstung wrote:
    > Hi there!
    >
    > The first thing I did when I got a Visa Test PC? Installing NTP, of
    > course!
    > As far as I can see, fluxcap V2 installation ran without problems and
    > ntpd is doing a good job as well.
    >
    > I would like to receive feedback from anyone who was also able to test
    > ntpd on Vista, please post your experiences and/or drop me a mail.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Heiko

    Heiko,

    What about the 1436mbg-xmas release? That's been OK for me on my systems
    (I think!) and I don't really want to go back to V4.2.0a.

    Cheers,
    David

+ Reply to Thread