Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign) - NTP

This is a discussion on Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign) - NTP ; Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign )...

  1. Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign)

  2. Re: Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign)

    A more suitable article would have been:

    There's an article on "CHU (radio station)" ("CHU is the callsign of a
    shortwave radio station founded in 1929 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It was
    operated by the Dominion Observatory in Ottawa until 1970 when it was
    transferred to the Institute for National Measurement Standards of the
    National Research Council of Canada. The call letters, CHU, were assigned in
    1938.") in wikipedia at
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign) in case someone is interested, or
    wants to contribute. ;-)

    Just throwing around URLs like "buy me" and "read me" is SPAM suspect these
    days...

    Ulrich

    "Max Power" writes:

    > Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign)