The future operation of the time service provided by the National
Research Council Canada's Short Wave Radio Station CHU is in jeopardy.

CHU users should visit the NRC-CRNC's CHU web-page at
http://inms-ienm.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/time...adcasts_e.html
(excerpted below) to learn more about the future of this service.

CHU users are encouraged to contact radio.chu@nrc.gc.ca, or mail CHU
Canada K1A 0R6, and express their support for this service.

--
Steve Kostecke