W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM - NTP

This is a discussion on W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM - NTP ; >>> In article , mayer@ntp.isc.org (Danny Mayer) writes: Danny> You want the same mechanism on all platforms. Anything else is Danny> madness. This is ntp. We eat madness for breakfast. H...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM

    >>> In article <452DB03B.2050900@ntp.isc.org>, mayer@ntp.isc.org (Danny Mayer) writes:

    Danny> You want the same mechanism on all platforms. Anything else is
    Danny> madness.

    This is ntp. We eat madness for breakfast.

  2. Re: W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM

    Harlan Stenn wrote:

    > Danny> You want the same mechanism on all platforms. Anything else is
    > Danny> madness.
    >
    > This is ntp. We eat madness for breakfast.

  3. Re: W2003 Server SP2 Problems with W32TM

    Harlan Stenn schrieb:

    > Danny> You want the same mechanism on all platforms. Anything else is
    > Danny> madness.
    >
    > This is ntp. We eat madness for breakfast.

    .... and we love it!

    MEINBERG Radio Clocks
    www.meinberg.de

    IRIG. Rackmount and desktop versions and PCI slot cards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2