NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1 Released - NTP

This is a discussion on NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1 Released - NTP ; Redwood City, CA - 2006/08/15 - The NTP Public Services Project ( http://ntp.isc.org/ ) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1, a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the NTP Project, is now available at http://ntp.isc.org/download . The ...

  1. NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1 Released

    Redwood City, CA - 2006/08/15 - The NTP Public Services Project
    (http://ntp.isc.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1,
    a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
    NTP Project, is now available at http://ntp.isc.org/download.

    The file-size of this Release Candidate is 2563854 bytes. An MD5 sum
    of this release is available at http://ntp.isc.org/download.
    The NTP version numbering scheme is documented at
    http://ntp.isc.org/numbering

    Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
    http://bugs.ntp.isc.org/.

    The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
    hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
    provides support and additional development resources for the
    Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
    (http://www.ntp.org/).

  2. Re: NTP 4.2.2p4-RC1 Released

    I should have caught this before it went out - my scripts were efficient and
    made the (automatic) announcement for a small change in the build
    infrastructure.