    From: Harlan Stenn [mailto:stenn@ntp.isc.org]
    To: questions@lists.ntp.isc.org
    Subject: Re: Question about TrueTime NT

    > It would be swell if somebody added that info to:
    >
    > https://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support...eTimeRefclocks
    >
    > I have also created:
    >
    > https://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support...eRefclockUsers

  2. Re: Question about TrueTime NT

    I currently don't have any spare time or I'd consider it.

    I do notice that the TrueTime refclock has no maintainer, however.

    The good news is there are no bugs open against that refclock.

    The bad news is that if a bug is opened against it and we don't find a
    maintainer, I'll deprecate that driver.

    So do we have anybody out there who uses refclock_true.c who would like to
    volunteer to maintain it?