pool command option - NTP

This is a discussion on pool command option - NTP ; found that the option is available in the development branch ntp- dev-4.2.5p... I am using ntp-dev-4.2.5p135.tar.gz and it looks good so far. Do we know when will v425 be released! I am looking for a reasonable stable version. thanks, -raju...

  1. pool command option

    found that the option is available in the development branch ntp-
    dev-4.2.5p...
    I am using ntp-dev-4.2.5p135.tar.gz and it looks good so far. Do we
    know when will v425 be released! I am looking for a reasonable stable
    version.
    thanks, -raju

  2. Re: pool command option

    >>> In article , Raju.dant@gmail.com writes:

    Raju> found that the option is available in the development branch ntp-
    Raju> dev-4.2.5p... I am using ntp-dev-4.2.5p135.tar.gz and it looks good
    Raju> so far. Do we know when will v425 be released! I am looking for a
    Raju> reasonable stable version. thanks, -raju

    ntp-dev is in feature freeze, waiting on some blocking bugs to be fixed.

    As soon as these bugs are fixes I'll start the process to release ntp-dev as
    4.2.6.

    Please see https://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Dev/ReleaseSchedule for more
    information.

    4.2.6 will happen even sooner if we get another volunteer or two to work on
    the blocking bugs. Danny is very busy and doesn't have the time to quickly
    address the IPv6 network issues.

    If we get to the point where only bugs 1040, 1041, and 508 are blocking the
    release, I may push the 'blocking' state to the release after 4.2.6 and get
    the current code out the door.
    --
    Harlan Stenn
    http://ntpforum.isc.org - be a member!