    Thanks
    Kiran

  2. Re: NTP Broadcast

    On 2008-10-03, kiran shirol wrote:

    > I am interested in understanding the implementation of NTP broadcast mode.
    > Any explaination or reference where I can find the details, I will be
    > thankful.

    For the current distribution documentation search Google for
    "site:www.eecis.udel.edu ntp broadcast mode". If you wish to browse
    these documents please visit http://www.ntp.org/documentation.html and
    follow the "Official NTP Docuemntation" link.

    The NTP Documentation Archive at http://doc.ntp.org/ houses
    documentation for stable releases of NTP. This archive may be searched
    using the builtin search engine or via Google (e.g. "site:doc.ntp.org
    ntp broadcast mode")

    --
    Steve Kostecke

  3. Re: NTP Broadcast

    kiran shirol wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am interested in understanding the implementation of NTP broadcast mode.
    > Any explaination or reference where I can find the details, I will be
    > thankful.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Kiran

    http://www.ntp.org will take you to such documentation as there is,
    source code and, perhaps, other forms of enlightenment.

+ Reply to Thread