How to deal with a radio NOT set to UTC - NTP

This is a discussion on How to deal with a radio NOT set to UTC - NTP ; For operational reasons, our radios are set to output in local time. Is there anyway to configure the driver or daemon to deal with this and convert to UTC? I'm using the TrueTime driver....

  1. How to deal with a radio NOT set to UTC

    For operational reasons, our radios are set to output in local time. Is
    there anyway to configure the driver or daemon to deal with this and convert
    to UTC? I'm using the TrueTime driver.

  2. Re: How to deal with a radio NOT set to UTC

    pakalee wrote:
    > For operational reasons, our radios are set to output in local time. Is
    > there anyway to configure the driver or daemon to deal with this and convert
    > to UTC? I'm using the TrueTime driver.

    fudge time1 can make small adjustments. If that hits its end stop or
    you cannot apply it extremely promptly after daylight saving time
    changes, you will need to change the source code.

+ Reply to Thread