seeking community in new york city - NTP

This is a discussion on seeking community in new york city - NTP ; I need vis-a-vis help in New York City. If you are competent with NTP, GPS, and computers then please contact me: nweissma@gmail.com...

  1. seeking community in new york city

    I need vis-a-vis help in New York City. If you are competent with NTP,
    GPS, and computers then please contact me: nweissma@gmail.com

  2. Re: seeking community in new york city

    nweissma@gmail.com wrote:
    > I need vis-a-vis help in New York City. If you are competent with NTP,
    > GPS, and computers then please contact me: nweissma@gmail.com

    What problem are you trying to solve?

  3. Re: seeking community in new york city

    "Richard B. Gilbert" wrote in message
    > nweissma@gmail.com wrote:

    >> I need vis-a-vis help in New York City. If you are competent with NTP,
    >> GPS, and computers then please contact me: nweissma@gmail.com

    > What problem are you trying to solve?

    A standard incompetence problem of the "I'm more of a people person"
    type.

    Groetjes,
    Maarten Wiltink

  4. Re: seeking community in new york city

    Maarten Wiltink wrote:
    > "Richard B. Gilbert" wrote in message
    >> nweissma@gmail.com wrote:

    >>> I need vis-a-vis help in New York City. If you are competent with NTP,
    >>> GPS, and computers then please contact me: nweissma@gmail.com

    >> What problem are you trying to solve?

    > A standard incompetence problem of the "I'm more of a people person"
    > type.
    >
    > Groetjes,
    > Maarten Wiltink

    A clear case of incompatibility!