NTP and GSoC2008 - NTP

This is a discussion on NTP and GSoC2008 - NTP ; Calling all students who would like to participate in the 2008 Google Summer of Code - please visit: http://support.ntp.org/Dev/GoogleSummerOfCode and sign up! In particular, we are looking for students who want to work on any of the following ideas: - ...

  1. NTP and GSoC2008

    Calling all students who would like to participate in the 2008 Google Summer
    of Code - please visit:

    http://support.ntp.org/Dev/GoogleSummerOfCode

    and sign up!

    In particular, we are looking for students who want to work on any of the
    following ideas:

    - an SNMP program
    - a documentation preprocessor
    - an SNMP client for NTP
    - anything else NTP-related that would be a suitable project

    Thanks...
    --
    Harlan Stenn
    http://ntpforum.isc.org - be a member!

  2. Re: NTP and GSoC2008

    Hi Harlan,

    I'm familiar with SNMP concepts and Net-SNMP package.
    Wish I was a student but I'm ready to help if some
    students come forward for SNMP related NTP project.

    Venu

    Harlan Stenn wrote:
    > Calling all students who would like to participate in the 2008 Google Summer
    > of Code - please visit:
    >
    > http://support.ntp.org/Dev/GoogleSummerOfCode
    >
    > and sign up!
    >
    > In particular, we are looking for students who want to work on any of the
    > following ideas:
    >
    > - an SNMP program
    > - a documentation preprocessor
    > - an SNMP client for NTP
    > - anything else NTP-related that would be a suitable project
    >
    > Thanks...

+ Reply to Thread