Antenna for TymServe? - NTP

This is a discussion on Antenna for TymServe? - NTP ; I've resuscitated a left-for-dead TS 2100 and now am in need of a Trimble Bullet III, or equivalent, active GPS antenna. It's a current item for Symmetricom and they want more dinero than I want to put into this 12 ...

  1. Antenna for TymServe?

    I've resuscitated a left-for-dead TS 2100 and now am in need of a Trimble
    Bullet III, or equivalent, active GPS antenna.

    It's a current item for Symmetricom and they want more dinero than I want
    to put into this 12 year old clock.

    I found one supplier online, but they have not been very responsive to queries.

    Anyone have a dealer they can recommend?

    --
    Peter Laws / N5UWY
    plaws@ou.edu

  2. Re: Antenna for TymServe?

    In article <47E2DDD6.8030409@ou.edu>,
    plaws@ou.edu (Peter Laws) writes:
    >I've resuscitated a left-for-dead TS 2100 and now am in need of a Trimble
    >Bullet III, or equivalent, active GPS antenna.
    >
    >It's a current item for Symmetricom and they want more dinero than I want
    >to put into this 12 year old clock.
    >
    >I found one supplier online, but they have not been very responsive to queries.
    >
    >Anyone have a dealer they can recommend?

    Have you tried eBay? They used to have the HP versions
    reasonably often. I think they were roughly $50. You
    will probably have to wade through a lot of junk to find
    them.