updating list of NTP implementations on NTP support wiki - NTP

This is a discussion on updating list of NTP implementations on NTP support wiki - NTP ; I have updated thsi page: http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Supp...entationsOfNTP adding pages for a few of the more popular implemenations of NTP. What else should be included there? Any suggestions? I don't want to get into listing every little SNTP client for Windows on ...

  1. updating list of NTP implementations on NTP support wiki

    I have updated thsi page:
    http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Supp...entationsOfNTP
    adding pages for a few of the more popular implemenations of NTP.

    What else should be included there? Any suggestions? I don't want to
    get into listing every little SNTP client for Windows on that page.

    I am also thinking this Wiki page should be renamed
    OtherImplementationsOfNTP, since the rest of the site's content
    concerns the reference implmentation. Any comments?

    Regards,
    Ryan

  2. Re: updating list of NTP implementations on NTP support wiki

    On 2008-02-22, Ryan Malayter wrote:

    > I am also thinking this Wiki page should be renamed
    > OtherImplementationsOfNTP, since the rest of the site's content
    > concerns the reference implmentation. Any comments?

    When renaming a topic it is important to provide a redirect topic using
    the old topic name. Otherwise you may break existing book marks.

    --
    Steve Kostecke