How does one download the software to synchorizecomputers ? - NTP

This is a discussion on How does one download the software to synchorizecomputers ? - NTP ; Salutations and Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, Where and how does one download the software needed to synchronize a desktop computer ? I have a desktop with Windows 2000 with service pack 4. I tried to sign up to the group ...

  1. How does one download the software to synchorizecomputers ?

    Salutations and Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

    Where and how does one download the software needed to synchronize a desktop computer ? I have a desktop with Windows 2000 with service pack 4. I tried to sign up to the group but the internet location would not accept my general in box e--mail address is, n3vuo@arrl.net.

    Thank you.
    Charles E. LaMonte

    ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED. UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

    IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :

    THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO 1955.

    Please only respond to: n3vuo@arrl.net.

  2. Re: How does one download the software to synchorize computers ?

    Charles,

    Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo wrote:
    > Salutations and Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,
    >
    > Where and how does one download the software needed to
    > synchronize a desktop computer ? I have a desktop with
    > Windows 2000 with service pack 4. I tried to sign up to
    > the group but the internet location would not accept my
    > general in box e--mail address is, n3vuo@arrl.net.

    Maybe you just want to install the prebuild binary which is available here:
    http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm#ntp_nt_stable

    Martin
    --
    Martin Burnicki