Reg comments on ACCORD Reference Clock Driver - NTP

This is a discussion on Reg comments on ACCORD Reference Clock Driver - NTP ; Hi Jason and Harlan, I'll try to accomodate the changes for supporting the Accord GPS Clock in the NMEA driver itself. I shall test it in the production environment and let you know. Let me know the procedure to submit ...

  1. Reg comments on ACCORD Reference Clock Driver

    Hi Jason and Harlan,

    I'll try to accomodate the changes for supporting the Accord
    GPS Clock in the NMEA
    driver itself. I shall test it in the production environment and
    let you know.

    Let me know the procedure to submit the code changes to the NTP code base.

    Venu

  2. Re: Reg comments on ACCORD Reference Clock Driver

    Venu,

    Are you volunteering to be the maintainer for this code?

    If not, somebody will have to step up to do it.

    http://ntpforum.isc.org - be a member!

+ Reply to Thread