Odd problem that the people at XLINK are unable to figure out. I am using
Omni NFS software to share a unix filesystem to our Windows group.

When we reboot the windows server that is acting as the gateway for this
share it does not come back....

Worse than that is that I have to remove the share from the windows gateway
and then reboot the server.

Stop and Start the NFS daemon on our AIX server

Re-add the share on the windows server and reboot again in order to make it
work.

We have other filesystems that are NFS mounted to other unix machines and
they do not miss a beat.

I am at a loss and any help would be appreciated.