Need good explanation of the contents of /proc/net/rpc/nfsd - NFS

This is a discussion on Need good explanation of the contents of /proc/net/rpc/nfsd - NFS ; Hi All, Does anyone have or know where I can find a good explanation of what each line in the /proc/net/rpc/nfsd file means in regards to Linux kernel 2.4 or greater. I'm really interested in the thread line(th). I haven't ...

  1. Need good explanation of the contents of /proc/net/rpc/nfsd

    Hi All,

    Does anyone have or know where I can find a good explanation of what each
    line in the /proc/net/rpc/nfsd file means in regards to Linux kernel 2.4 or
    greater. I'm really interested in the thread line(th). I haven't found
    anything that helpful after 2 days of searching and have found some
    contradictory explanations also. Thanks.

    Tom
    --
    Got Linux?

  2. Re: Need good explanation of the contents of /proc/net/rpc/nfsd

    On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:26:19 GMT, Thomas Bond wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    > Does anyone have or know where I can find a good explanation of what each
    >line in the /proc/net/rpc/nfsd file means in regards to Linux kernel 2.4 or
    >greater. I'm really interested in the thread line(th). I haven't found
    >anything that helpful after 2 days of searching and have found some

    You have the Source...

    Grant.

+ Reply to Thread