Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux - NFS

This is a discussion on Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux - NFS ; A brief on my setup KDC Server: RedHat Linux NFS Server: Kerberized Solaris NFS Server (v3) I want to setup NFSv3 client for Linux. I know Kerberized NFSv4 client is available here http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/linux/ Please let me know whether Kerberized NFSv3 ...

  1. Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux

    A brief on my setup
    KDC Server: RedHat Linux
    NFS Server: Kerberized Solaris NFS Server (v3)

    I want to setup NFSv3 client for Linux. I know Kerberized NFSv4 client
    is available here http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/linux/

    Please let me know whether Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux is
    available or not; if available, any pointers to setup the client. Can I

    use kerberized NFSv4 client ?

    Thanks for your time
    Suresh

  2. Re: Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux

    sureshjayaram@gmail.com wrote:
    > A brief on my setup
    > KDC Server: RedHat Linux
    > NFS Server: Kerberized Solaris NFS Server (v3)
    >

    > I want to setup NFSv3 client for Linux. I know Kerberized NFSv4

    client
    > is available here http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/linux/
    >

    > Please let me know whether Kerberized NFSv3 client for Linux is
    > available or not; if available, any pointers to setup the client. Can

    Yes.

    > use kerberized NFSv4 client ?

    Yes.

    You need Linux 2.6. Run the latest Fedora Core release.

    Also read:

    http://linux-nfs.org/pipermail/nfsv4...ry/001081.html

    > Thanks for your time
    > Suresh