NFS Version 4 and Windows - NFS

This is a discussion on NFS Version 4 and Windows - NFS ; All, I am new to NFS and am looking for an implementation of NFS V.4 for Windows. I would like to have both a client and a server if one is available. Does anyone know of an implementation? Thanks! Rebecca...

  1. NFS Version 4 and Windows

    All,

    I am new to NFS and am looking for an implementation of NFS V.4 for
    Windows. I would like to have both a client and a server if one is
    available. Does anyone know of an implementation?

    Thanks!

    Rebecca

  2. Re: NFS Version 4 and Windows

    In article <950d42c7.0409080453.225f1344@posting.google.com>, Rebecca
    wrote:

    > I am new to NFS and am looking for an implementation of NFS V.4 for
    > Windows. I would like to have both a client and a server if one is
    > available. Does anyone know of an implementation?

    Hummingbird (http://www.hummingbird.com) has the only NFSv4
    implementation on Windows that I am aware of.

+ Reply to Thread