I am experiencing a problem with IRIX nfs for which I can find no online documentation. Between 2 IRIX machines running IRIX 6.2, from the first machine, I can see all nfs exports and can list the contents of any nfs mounted director, however I cannot cp or view (more, vi, etc) any actual file from the machine. If I copy the file from the nfs mounted disks to the local machine, I get a file of zero size. The same is not true in reverse. The second machine seems to be able to see and modify all nfs moun
ted filesystems.

Any ideas?

Please reply directly to pms35@columbia.edu

Thanks