I am attempting to export /home with the following entry in
/etc/exports:

/home 192.168.0.11(ro,no_root_squash,async)

but I keep getting an "Invalid Argument" error on exportfs. Note that
/home is the mount point for /dev/hda3 but I didn't think that would
be a problem since I export other mount points just fine. Any ideas?

At first I thought it was some odd unrendered whitespace character,
but killing/retyping /etc/exports yielded the same results. I then
thought perhaps I had too many exports, but deleting a couple yields
the same results. I'd really appreciate any help I can get, thanks.

Regards,
David P. Donahue
ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu