Hello,

I have an nfs server (nfs-utils-1.0.6-1mdk.i586.rpm) running on
mandrake 10.0 with kernel 2.6.3. /etc/exports is setup properly. I
have an other Linux machine running hardhat kernel 2.4.4 on which I do
a mount. When I start a program on this machine from the mount
directory, the process hangs and I start getting those messages:
nfs: server not responding, still trying
nfs: server not responding, still trying
nfs: task 20823 can't get a request slot

I don't have the problem if I am running kernel 2.4.25 instead of
2.6.3 on the mandrake machine. Any ideas ?

Laurent