Not visible - NFS

This is a discussion on Not visible - NFS ; Hi everyone, Mounted NFS (via "autofs") is not visible via "ls" command until I enter into that directory via "cd" command. Is it possible to make it visible from the beginning (just after it's auto mounted)? Regards, Cez...

  1. Not visible

    Hi everyone,
    Mounted NFS (via "autofs") is not visible via "ls" command until I enter
    into that directory via "cd" command. Is it possible to make it visible from
    the beginning (just after it's auto mounted)?
    Regards,
    Cez

  2. Re: Not visible

    "cez" wrote in message news:...
    > Hi everyone,
    > Mounted NFS (via "autofs") is not visible via "ls" command until I enter
    > into that directory via "cd" command. Is it possible to make it visible from
    > the beginning (just after it's auto mounted)?

    If you are using Solaris, make sure the "browse" option is turned on
    in your map.

    > Regards,
    > Cez

+ Reply to Thread