nsf and directory link problem - NFS

This is a discussion on nsf and directory link problem - NFS ; I use nfs humingbird client V6 for connectivity with a HP unix. The client don't detect the directory unix link. does somebody have a solution?...

  1. nsf and directory link problem

    I use nfs humingbird client V6 for connectivity with a HP unix.
    The client don't detect the directory unix link.
    does somebody have a solution?

  2. Re: nsf and directory link problem

    In article , bruiz wrote:
    > I use nfs humingbird client V6 for connectivity with a HP unix.
    > The client don't detect the directory unix link.
    > does somebody have a solution?

    You might want to check with Hummingbird's tech support to see if
    there's a patch available (this version is now deprecated I think). The
    current version is V9.

+ Reply to Thread